The business lawyers at Hodgson Legal serve as concierge counsel for startups and established companies. The firm is experienced in business formation, contract negotiations, purchase and sale of a business or assets, licensing, investor agreements, and Intellectual property.
Our business lawyers represent clients in a variety of fields including new media and technology, mobile, publishing, software development, life style, health and wellness, music and entertainment.
Startups with disruptive business models designed to communicate, innovate and change the status quo require business lawyers for business formation, investor agreements, protection of Intellectual Property, social media policies, licensing, and brand management.
Services as Business Lawyers:
- Business formation and structure
- Purchase and sale of a business or assets
- Joint ventures
- Investor agreements
- Shareholder agreements and buy outs
- Software and technology agreements
- Software development agreements
- Internet and affiliate relationships
- Distributor agreements
- Manufacturing agreements